This quote has been posted many, many times before me.
But who does this not apply to? Who wouldn’t want to travel the world?
Just imagine you could go anywhere without having to save money for a few months or even years.. Where would you go??
Here’s my top 5 of countries I really want to see one day :
- Australia : not one place in particularly but a round trip would be amazing. I’m a big fan of Home and Away and the renovation tv show House rules, also Masterchef Australia has been a big inspiration to go visit Down Under. Must see : The Opera House in Sydney, The Salamanca market in Hobart, Summer Bay (the hometown of the people in Home and away, I was once told this town really exists), the great barrier reef and plenty more to discover.
- Bali : A round trip to see all the beauty the nature of bali has to offer. Ubud must be one of the stops. And with this maybe an extra few days to go to Java.
- Brazil : After seeing some tv shows where Brazil was the hosting country, it makes us want to go there someday.
- Japan : again a round trip would make me very happy. I’ve heard you have the 4 seasons in Japan, which makes me curious to experience it. There is snow, sun, spring and middle temperatures. Tokyo, Kyoto, Fuji Mountain. And just the way of life, the stress, the tea, the geishas, everything.
- Mexico : this would be a relaxing holiday. Probably Cancùn, for all the beaches.
And of course the world has much more to offer and to see. A citytrip to New York or Rome would be on my bucketlist and going to Croatia or seeing some more of Africa would also be very tempting. The world is big enough for all of us to see and enjoy it. I’ll try to see as many countries as possible. One country at a time.
I am very curious about your travel bucket list! Let me know what countries or places you would love to explore. And if you have any tips for me to add to my list or must see’s please let me know!